e enjte, 5 korrik 2007

Combine Wine and Chocolates


I have done something bad, really bad, I tried to combine chocolate and wine. That is not good for my health, I got a really sweet tooth and now I cant stop, but I will still share my experiences with wine and chocolates.

First of, not all wine suits chocolate, I prefer some really sweet Rieslings white wines, because they are really sweet without overdoing it.

My first rule is, combine wine and chocolate which has the same level of sweetness.

Second rule, avoid dry wines, I don't believe any chocolate will go with dry wine, because they lace of naturally sugar (as you can also taste of it).

Of cause you can also combine some dessert wines with chocolate, this is the common relationship but if you just want to share a bottle of wine and a piece of chocolate with a dear friend, and not a dessert plate, then you can use my advice.

But be careful, this combination can be addictive.

1 koment:

BestOfIndya tha...

I love wine, I love chocolates combining them sounds yummy.

Thanks for sharing your articles on BestOfIndya. Vote for this story at http://www.bestofindya.com/news/story.php?title=Combine_Wine_and_Chocolates